|– Our fourth time at Penrheol so that says it all! A lovely Christmas with all the family. Our grandchildren love it and they only live 8 miles away. Thank you so much Claire and Adrian and we all just loved Max.
– Our third time here and once again really enjoyed it. The improvements were lovely and we look forward to returning.
– Thank you for a pristine experience. Beautiful views, clean and excellently presented cottage and a hot tub to die for. thanks for your warm welcome too. Look forward to coming back
-A lovely cottage and grounds with a fabulous host. The views from the hot tub are outstanding and we will defiantly be coming back. Thank you
– We needed a place to get away from it all and we certainly found it here. Such a beautiful spot and so very peaceful. This is our first stay here but we suspect it will not be our last. Thank you. Thank you
– Great Stay at Irfon Cottage. We were left to indulge in this amazing place. lush views, impressive hot tub and friendly ducks. Would recommend this place to anybody looking for a private get away. Work worries gone as soon as we opened the double gates.
– We came to Penrheol to relax and unwind. There is probably no better place in the UK to do this. Fresh air, beautiful views and lovely people. (Oh and the Jacuzzi!!). Many thanks to Claire and Adrian for helping us to totally chill. Roll on Christmas, when we return.
– Such a fantastic place! Stunning views, beautiful setting. Enjoyed hearing all the chickens, ducks and birds. Hot Tub is a real bonus! left feeling very relaxed and will definitely be making plans to come back again!
– Loved the cottage. Equipped with everything you need. The hot tub is fantastic and a great way to unwind after a long drive. Very Welcoming
– Again a fabulous break, beautiful cottage great views, amazing hot tub and so peaceful and relaxing a lovely robin came and perched by the hot tub whilst I indulged! just made it perfect. See you next year!!
– My husband and I are frequent travellers. Never have we stayed in a place as peaceful and comfortable. Our kids and grandson had the cottage next door and were equally impressed. The scenery is beautiful.
– Second time to stay had a wonderfully relaxing time with the family. Makes all the hours in work worth it. Hope to see you soon for a third stay.
– Fantastic Cottage, Fantastic views, Fantastic hosts, Fantastic place, so happy that we were able to stay here, so much or little to see and do very relaxing, a well maintained home from home feeling about the cottage, all that you could want is here, we do not want to go home!!. fiance was a bit reluctant about the hot tub at first now he is in it before me!!. We couldn’t have wished for a better short break to re charge our batteries, even the weather was beautiful, loved the chickens, ducks, turkeys and the rabbit, Lovely to be able to get so close to them and not forgetting the variety of birds, we even saw some bats. I will be recommending it to everyone I know and if they have such a good time as I have had they will be over the moon. Sitting in the hot tub and looking up at the stars in the sky at night is a wonderful experience, we will be back again, in the near future I hope. Claire and Adrian, you definitely have a great place here, a million carat diamond!!! Thanks for a lovely holiday, see you again soon
– What a wonderful cottage, with great views helped by the great weather. BBQ in the evening is highly recommended, as well as the hot tub at night, though easier to stargaze without the floodlights on! Elan Valley was fantastic, but for a drive and a walk further afield we enjoyed Dinefwr and Berrington Hall, both about an hour away, but worth it. Children enjoyed feeding the hens.
– Lovely cottage with truly beautiful views a cross the valley. The hot tub was a real bonus and we were able to stargaze at the milky way even on chilly evenings. Highly recommend the Seven Stars in Aberedw(10 mins drive) for a really nice traditional pub atmosphere and great food for all my family. Thank you for the yummy Welsh cakes and eggs. Elan Valley made a great bike ride for all the family and loved the reservoirs.
What a fabulous location and wonderful accommodation with a lovely view. We enjoyed looking at the charming gardens too. Had a lovely holiday peaceful and restful, our thanks to Claire and Adrian for having us and making it so enjoyable here’s to seeing you both next year “can’t wait”.
– Lovely to be back here again and to share the cottage and Mid Wales with our friends who were as taken with the cottage as much as we are! We had amazing good weather, Elan Valley and lakes would not have looked better. The National Botanic Gardens near Carmarthen well worth a drive. So thank you Claire and Adrian for the welcome, the Welsh cakes and the eggs and for making the cottage so comfortable.
Wonderful place, clean, comfortable and great views. Only a short visit but we intend to return
– Had a lovely long weekend, first time staying here and loved it. Brilliant weather Elan Valley was spectacular! Well worth a visit to the Owl Centre in Kington. Facilities great for less able and hot tub best we have found. Views, cottage and owners great! Thank you – Hope to return
Thank you Claire and Adrian, a wonderful stay. “ Peace Perfect Peace” This is not going to stay a secret for long.